Job Board and Resumes
Have a classified ad you would like to post, please contact email@example.com.
Would you like to post your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an ambitious, talented and self-motivated individual to join the Ervin Lovett Miller team in an entry-level architectural position. The individual will be working as part of a collegial, multidisciplinary team, providing creative design and technical document execution for clients requiring the firm’s exceptional professional service and holistic perspective for a variety of interesting projects in unique locations at multiple scales.
2-3 years minimum professional experience.
The successful candidate will have a professional degree in architecture.
This position requires:
• The ability to excel in architectural design and production assignments as part of a multidisciplinary team serving discerning client groups. Work may range from programming and conceptual design to technical detailing, construction document production, and construction administration
• A positive collegial attitude, strong organizational ability, and effective communication skills for use in an open and interactive design team environment
• Experience working successfully together with teams of subconsultants
• A working understanding of all project phases, from conceptual design through construction
• Technical proficiency in Revit; fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and In-Design
• Communication skills through hand-drawing and refined writing abilities.
This position provides the opportunity for growth and advancement.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
A positive, supportive work environment
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Retirement Savings Plan
Discretionary Staff Bonus
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Annual Holidays
For consideration, please submit your resume, work samples including technical drawings, hand graphics, and salary requirements, directly to ELM at email@example.com. Please provide attachments in PDF format, limited to 5MB, and reference “Architecture Position” in the subject line. Salary commensurate with experience and expertise.
PROJECT COORDINATOR POSITION : Group 4 Design Inc.
Places that Rock! Group 4 Design was recently named one of the best places to work in Jacksonville. We are now looking to add a motivated CAD technician or recent architecture graduate to join our creative and social work environment. Experience of 1-3 years is preferred with a solid understanding and knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
Group 4 Design is a multi-discipline design firm with an emphasis on amenity, assisted living and multi-family architecture. We strive to bring new ideas and philosophies to these established markets with creative and innovative solutions. We pride ourselves on having energetic and passionate project architects and designers and are looking to add new team members.
Please contact Group 4 Design, Inc. with all inquiries.
Karie Kovacocy, AIA
Architectural Design Principal
Group 4 Design, Inc.